Anyone who has any of the following situations should NOT have a peel at this time:
- Accutane use within the past six (6) months.
- Active cold sores on treatment area.
- If you are lactating, pregnant or think you might be pregnant, you are only a candidate for an Oxygenating Trio (check with your obstetrician).
- History of sun allergies.
- Prior adverse reaction to a skin peel.
- Recent radiation treatment for cancer.
- Sunburn, significant sun exposure or wind-burn with the last two (2) weeks.
- Surgery or cryosurgery within the last month in the area to be peeled.
- Current use of antibiotics (may cause skin to be ultra-sensitive).