I don’t have a problem admitting I have a huge sweet tooth, so when Halloween comes around, I tend to over buy candy. Here are some useful tips to get your money’s worth when overbuying sweet treats for Halloween.
- You can freeze candy up to a year in the freezer.
- Buy discounted Halloween candy for Christmas stockings and parties. Most kids don’t care if their Christmas candy is orange and black or if it has silver and gold wrappers instead of red and green.
- Use leftover Halloween candy in Christmas baking and for making gingerbread houses.
- Use grated or chopped chocolate in place of chocolate chips in cookies. It is easier to cut candy into pieces if you freeze it first.
- Break Butterfinger candy bars into peanut butter cookie dough.
- Sprinkle chopped chocolates on a white or chocolate frosted cake or use them to top ice cream and cheesecake.
- Mix leftover chopped chocolates into cake mixes.
- When making cupcakes, decorate the tops with one Hershey’s kiss or a mini candy bar.
- Pour some leftover candy into a basket or pretty bowl to give to someone for a special gift. Even a Christmas bag full of an assortment of candies would be a gift that would delight anyone – kids, adults, co-workers or neighbors.
- Chop up leftover candy apples for salads to give it a kick for the kids.
- Send a box of candy to the troops! They love receiving care packages, especially with candy.
- Use it for birthday party goodie bags.
- If you work at a desk or own a business, spruce up your work space with a candy jar for clients. Or stash some away in your desk for those days your sweet tooth gets a craving.
Loving the Nuskin Skin Care Nutricentials line with the summer season ending soon. My skin is still soft and dewy and without spending a fortune too. This entire dry skin regimen is just $1oo. You will not pay that at your cosmetic counter. If you want a simple 3 step skin care routine, these products can be purchased separately. Here is some info about a regimen for dry and sensitive skin types.
The skin nurturing benefits of soy lipids help Creamy Cleansing Lotion keep even the driest, most sensitive skin soft and hydrated while gentle, soap-free cleansers remove debris and pollution.
pH Balance Toner Normal To Dry Skin is rich in polyphenols powerful antioxidants that help soothe skin strawberry extract helps diminish the appearance of pores so skin appears refined and refreshed. This alcohol-free formula helps return your complexion to its ideal.
Celltrex® Ultra Recovery Fluid Nu Skin reveals the Mediterranean secret of beautiful skin with Celltrex Ultra Recovery Fluid. Celltrex Ultra contains concentrated levels of the polyphenol Hydroxytyrosol, the most powerful component of olive oil that scavenges free radicals and protects at the cellular level. Daily exposure to the environment unleashes a cascade of free radicals in the body. Just a few drops of Celltrex Ultra every morning and night keeps your skin looking supple and healthy.
Moisture Restore” Day Protective Lotion is a high-performance lotion that hydrates, protects, and promotes vibrant, healthy-looking skin all day, every day. Added UVA/UVB protection helps fight against premature aging caused by the sun.
Night Supply Nourishing Cream boosts the skin’s nighttime renewal process by restoring flexibility and resilience to the skin. A source of nourishment to the people of Asia and Polynesia, this unique soy ingredient helps replenish the skin’s natural protective barrier. With Night Supply Nourishing Cream you wake up to noticeably soft, youthful looking skin.
To purchase products online, just click on the product image. For more information on the product recommendations, please feel free to contact me.