Everyone enters our lives for a reason. They may be part of our lives for a short time or in it for the long run. Each person contributes experiences, memories, and qualities that make us who we are today.
Look around you, who’s in your life today? Who’s come and gone? Some you may have expected to stay for the long run and those you didn’t are still in your life and may have greater meaning to you now.
Life is full of surprises. And even though I strongly believe you can control who’s stays in your life, I also think we can’t control who comes along in it.
Happy Friday and appreciate everyone that comes into your life.
Thursday thoughts are a series to share my random thoughts with my readers so that they well get to know me a bit more. We all have a different outlook on life, feelings, emotions, and sense of humor. My Thursday thoughts series is just for fun, sharing, and to make you think of things yourself.
- Looking for the good in every situation no matter how bad things are helps with not having a ball of anxiety in your gut all day, get a good night’s sleep, and keeps you from being an angry witch. This positivity thing has made life flow much nicer.
- Way too many beautiful women are in love with worthless losers. These women need to search for the beauty within themselves; this way, they can be so confident, that pretty words without actions backing them up don’t even phase them.
- The more you grow as a person and know who you are, the more you will see who your friends are. The circle shrinks and that’s ok.
- Doing something you love makes you a happier person.
- Procrastinating on goals because of fear is just wasted time.
- Seems like cooler weather makes people more touchy feely. More hugs to go around, no complaints on that, who doesn’t like hugs?
- We won’t see the Pumpkin Spice Latte till next year, but the Caramel Brulee Latte is here! I actually had a venti this morning. Yum!
- Thanksgiving is almost here…double yum!
- I say I’m going to start Christmas shopping early every year and never follow through. I shop better under pressure, I guess…Ha ha!
- I’m super excited to finally see Doyle Bramhall II in concert. Texas Blues always make we want to drink beer. Texas beer too! (Shiner Bock Shout Out!)
- Speaking of spirits…I think it’s time for a winery visit. Nothing like a warm Merlot to warm your tummy.
- When you are near 40, you start noticing the fines lines more than the wrinkles.
- My mom is so much cooler now that I’m older…and my dad…well, he’s always been cool.
- Good friends will tell you the truth, even if it’s bad or you don’t really want to hear it.
- It’s hard to imagine how cold it is outside today when you’re sitting in a warm, cozy room filled with aromatherapy.
These are my Thursday Thoughts…to think it’s only 2:15pm and all these things have popped in my head. Amazing how the mind works. I wonder how many of you have thought about any of these things today. If you hadn’t, you are now! Have a good one, thanks for reading the blog. Till next week’s thoughts! Stay warm!