Thursday thoughts are a series to share my random thoughts with my readers so that they well get to know me a bit more. We all have a different outlook on life, feelings, emotions, and sense of humor. My Thursday thoughts series is just for fun, sharing, and to make you think of things yourself.
- Looking for the good in every situation no matter how bad things are helps with not having a ball of anxiety in your gut all day, get a good night’s sleep, and keeps you from being an angry witch. This positivity thing has made life flow much nicer.
- Way too many beautiful women are in love with worthless losers. These women need to search for the beauty within themselves; this way, they can be so confident, that pretty words without actions backing them up don’t even phase them.
- The more you grow as a person and know who you are, the more you will see who your friends are. The circle shrinks and that’s ok.
- Doing something you love makes you a happier person.
- Procrastinating on goals because of fear is just wasted time.
- Seems like cooler weather makes people more touchy feely. More hugs to go around, no complaints on that, who doesn’t like hugs?
- We won’t see the Pumpkin Spice Latte till next year, but the Caramel Brulee Latte is here! I actually had a venti this morning. Yum!
- Thanksgiving is almost here…double yum!
- I say I’m going to start Christmas shopping early every year and never follow through. I shop better under pressure, I guess…Ha ha!
- I’m super excited to finally see Doyle Bramhall II in concert. Texas Blues always make we want to drink beer. Texas beer too! (Shiner Bock Shout Out!)
- Speaking of spirits…I think it’s time for a winery visit. Nothing like a warm Merlot to warm your tummy.
- When you are near 40, you start noticing the fines lines more than the wrinkles.
- My mom is so much cooler now that I’m older…and my dad…well, he’s always been cool.
- Good friends will tell you the truth, even if it’s bad or you don’t really want to hear it.
- It’s hard to imagine how cold it is outside today when you’re sitting in a warm, cozy room filled with aromatherapy.
These are my Thursday Thoughts…to think it’s only 2:15pm and all these things have popped in my head. Amazing how the mind works. I wonder how many of you have thought about any of these things today. If you hadn’t, you are now! Have a good one, thanks for reading the blog. Till next week’s thoughts! Stay warm!