A home recipe to pamper your feet. The caffeine in the coffee reduces redness and swelling, while the salt, coffee grinds, and vanilla beans, along with the lactic acid in the whipped cream, are all natural exfoliants.
What you need:
¼ cup sea salt
1 tablespoon freshly ground coffee beans
1 tablespoon ground vanilla beans
¼ cup olive oil
1 pot of coffee, at room temperature
Follow these steps.
1. Mix salt, coffee and vanilla bean grounds, and oil in a bowl.
2. Pour the coffee in a basin and add the whipped cream.
3. Place feet in the basin and soak for about 10 minutes.
4. Take a scoop of the salt mixture and rub it over feet and calves, concentrating on callused areas.
5. Rinse feet with warm water, dry them lightly with a towel, and follow with a hydrating moisturizer.