(Click on photo to purchase)
For a more contoured, smoother looking you. Scientifically formulated to bring ageLOC anti-aging benefits to the body every day, ageLOC Dermatic Effects helps smooth the appearance of skin and improve the appearance of skin firmness. This daily contouring moisturizer helps promote cell turnover, returning skin to its natural radiance. It also hydrates and utilizes leading edge optical technology to diffuse light instantly, helping skin look smoother while improving the appearance of the skin’s surface.
• Women and men looking for a firmed, toned, younger-looking body.
• Current ageLOC Galvanic Body Spa™ and Galvanic Spa® customers.
• Image conscious women & men, ages 25–65.
• Any age with signs of aging on the body.
• ageLOC targets the sources of aging to preserve the look of youth and reduce the appearance of aging.
• Helps smooth the appearance of skin.
• Improves appearance of skin’s firmness for a more youthful look.
• Helps promote skin cell turnover for skin’s natural, radiant texture.
• Leading edge optical technology diffuses light instantly to help skin look smoother and improve the appearance of the skin’s surface.
• Hydrates and helps smooth the skin.
• ageLOC Proprietary Blend —targets the sources of aging.
• Hibiscus abelmoschus extract—rich in plant lipid extract that helps calm free radicals and reduces the appearance of cellulite.
• Honey extract—a natural alpha hydroxy acid to help smooth skin.
• Hyaluronic acid—helps maintain an optimal moisture level.
Apply twice daily, morning and night to problem areas— upper arms, thighs, buttocks, and/or abdomen. For best results, combine with your ageLOC Body Shaping Gel regimen.
April M. Monterrosa is the Owner of The Lil Spa Room , PCA Skin Certified, a Nuskin Skin Care Distributor, Founder of Wonderfully Wise Women, & a Writer for SAXtreme Magazine. Just a simple & Proud Latina from San Antonio, Texas, a Marine Corps wife, Mama of a Dachshund, & a licensed Cosmetologist of 17+ years, blogging about things I love most…Beauty, Love, Life, Spa, Wine, and everything else in between! Check out my other Blog at: wonderfullywisewomen.me